Nowadays, the kitchen is not just a place for cooking and eating, it gathers the whole family, friends, relatives. Before choosing furniture for the kitchen, if possible, it is necessary to take into account the preferences of all family members.
Before ordering a kitchen, you must:
one. Develop a project for the future kitchen, provide for the location of furniture, style, as well as the arrangement of kitchen appliances.
2. Before putting furniture, it is better to make cosmetic repairs. In the right places, bring out sockets, switches, gas supply gaskets, etc.d.
3. After the repair, you need to check all the measurements and indicate in the project a plan for the placement of electrical networks, the dimensions of the room.
After that, it is worth deciding on a complete set of equipment, choosing a model of a sink, stove, refrigerator, microwave oven.
Each locker consists of a facade and a frame. When choosing a kitchen, you should pay attention not only to the facade, but also the materials from which it is made.
The main types of materials from which kitchens are made are:
one. Chipboard. Not durable material.
2. MDF. Good quality and average price. Paint it almost any color.
3. solid wood. Such kitchens are considered luxury furniture. They are produced only to order and personal design.
4. Metal, plastic and glass. The set depends on the customer’s wishes.
Manufacturers also offer a wide range of countertops: chipboard with plastic or aluminum coating, natural or artificial stone. They have two types of texture: matte or glossy.
Kitchen Apron. Their use in the kitchen has become a tradition. The choice is quite large, for example, ordinary moisture resistant, plastic, metal, stone, etc. d.
accessories. Her choice must be taken very seriously. More and more kitchens are made by replacing conventional handles with closers. When opening the doors, they do not require effort and move themselves. But their cost is much higher than for simple kitchens.
The choice in today’s market is huge. The main styles for today are:
one. classic. Produced mainly from wood and has a lot of weight. Suitable for houses with high ceilings.
2. Modern. The furniture of this style is light and seems completely weightless.
3. Country. Very popular style. Furniture in this style is made of wooden frames, wicker baskets and ceramics.
4. high tech. Manufactured using metal and glass.
Manufacturers have long learned to replace natural materials with artificial ones, but the appearance of furniture does not change from this. WHEN CHOOSING FURNITURE FROM A MANUFACTURER FOR THE KITCHEN, YOU SHOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT YOU TASTE, BECAUSE YOU BUY A KITCHEN FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR.