Clinker tiles are one of the best materials for plinth finishing. The birthplace of clinker tiles is Germany, it has been made there for two hundred years. It is made from a special grade of shale clay, made by pressing and then fired for a long time at a temperature of 1200 degrees. Different colors need to be achieved not with a chemical dye, but with a special firing. The main properties of clinker tiles: 1. Frost resistance – if the clinker tiles are laid correctly, they are not afraid of drops of 70 °C.; Did you know that now there is a new service of buying a car with mileage, which almost every person can afford.
2. It does not conduct or store current.
3. Not subject to wear – achieved by firing the glaze at a high temperature.
4. Dirt-resistant – the surface of the tiles is not porous, dirt does not clog.
5. Acid resistant – this tile complies fully with DIN-EN 122 and DIN-EN 106 quality standard.
6. Resistant to sunlight – the material does not fade or lose its color.
7. 100% eco-friendly material – does not cause any harm to the environment, human health, consists of natural materials of water and clay.
8. Good compatibility with thermal insulation materials, suitable for all systems.
9. The best value for money among building materials
Leave a Reply