The choice of shoes is an eternal stumbling block for women only because in most cases it is bought on the basis of the principle “I don’t have one yet or it’s original”.
Today I will tell you a few rules that will help you choose the right pair of shoes..
1. Do not mock yourself and do not torture yourself, buy the shoes that will match the shape of your feet as much as possible. If you are trying to show your legs by wearing obviously narrow shoes on a wide leg, then remember that you will not only not go out in them for a long time, but also harm your foot.
2. If you find the perfect classic pair, don’t be stingy, take two pairs. Firstly, they will last you a long time, and secondly, you will not have to make sudden changes in your wardrobe..
3. When buying a new pair, think about if the right clothes are in your wardrobe for it..
4. Try to buy only leather shoes, especially if your feet sweat a lot. Also note that the insoles should also be leather. It is better to buy German shoes in an online store for more than 10 pairs of cheap Chinese shoes.
5. Carefully inspect the inside of the pair you buy, so that they do not have any pieces of leather, rubber and large seams that will make your pleasant update unbearable
6. When you finally chose the right pair, take your time, try to walk around the store in it and make sure that you are really comfortable in it.
7. When choosing shoes with high heels, remember that experts recommend wearing them for no more than 3 hours in a row..
8. When buying fun multi-colored rubber boots, remember that they are actually the perfect breeding ground for fungal infections. It has also been proven that one of the factors in the occurrence of rheumatological problems is rubber shoes..
9. When choosing sneakers or sneakers, do not forget that the toe should be rounded and the sole soft and elastic.
10. The optimal heel size when choosing shoes is from two to five centimeters.
11. When buying patent leather shoes, remember that wearing them in the summer is harmful because the foot does not breathe..
12. If you buy winter boots or boots, pay attention to the fact that the sole that protects from the cold is thick and always has non-slip protectors..
13. Also check the purchased pair for mismatch, there is also a defect in color, completeness, shape and finish. Attach to each other and compare the length just because they fit you does not mean that they are the same because we always have one leg larger or longer. Check the seams to make sure it’s the lucky shoe that fits you.
Good luck with your purchase!